Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tuesday 9/17/2013

Nothing new for Ava today. She still has retching episodes that her oxygen desaturates with, but nothing is really coming up because the feeds were advanced to the small intestines. They talked about doing a KUB (abdominal ultrasound) today to see if she had pyloric stenosis, but the doctor said that it wasn't likely so that would be a waste of resources. He thinks all the vomiting might just be due to the increased volume.          She seemed a lot happier today. Her nurse had her sitting up in a chair..it's kind of like a carseat trainer to me..I forgot what it's really called. I got to hold her for about 30 minutes before I had to leave to feed Ivy and pick up the boys from school. I just couldn't get back today. I've been so busy doing things that had just been backed up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment