Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday 7/29/13

Not much happenin' today, despite it being Monday an' all. Morphine weaned by a tiny tiny bit, probably just enough to keep me at bay. High flow is down to 3 Liters and her oxygen needs range from room air (21%) to about 40%. She may get started on NG feeds tomorrow. I gave her a baby massage and we practiced some head control and I tried to get her to kick her feet but it's pretty hard to balance her in just the right spot on the boppy to have straight legs and her bed is angled backward toward the wall so I can't do much with her in the bed. We had a good time though. I bought her and Ivy a couple Bumbo chairs today through the classifieds. (Turns out it is far more convenient and cheaper (saved 55 dollars) to drive to someones front door and buy things than to haul 3 little kiddos into a store.)

No comments:

Post a Comment