Sunday, July 14, 2013

sunday 7/14/2013

I don't know what I picked up, but I am suspecting the week old tuna casserole I ate Saturday night was the culprit. A 2 hour drive from our family reunion took me over 4 hours. Granted there were some other variables, but the massive exodus of fluids from my body greatly affected the process too.  So My grand plans of taking pictures as Ivy met Ava, and vice versa, for the first time were thwarted. Instead I sat on the back patio in the heat in my pants and sweatshirt trying to calm the chills. Ava was transferred to the infant unit today. From what I understand her siblings can be in the room on this unit. If, if, if..because of her isolation status, they won't let her siblings visit, then I will request that we go back to the NICU. My first experience with the infant unit was 15 minutes ago as I tried to get ahold of the nurse for Ava. After multiple transfers it wasn't going to happen unless someone ran her down, and I didn't  want to request that of a busy nurse for some trivial baby conversation.    Oh gosh, I feel like junk, i am going to leave it at that. sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment