Tuesday, October 15, 2013

tuesday 10/15/13

Neener neener neener. I discovered my tongue today. She waas sticking it out at everyone. It's amazing what babies can come up with when they're bored. It's good that her oral aversion is not nearly as bad as it could be. Her issues with eating are more with coordinating the suck/swallow/breathe effort rather than hating the bottle or the food or the texture or anything touching her mouth. 
had to put her in a play suit without feet for jammies because Ava is such a long baby, not abnormally long...just normal-long...which is long compared to other NICU babies. I asked if they'd like the gown type without the feet and the nurse said the feet ones were better. I've been using the gown type for Ivy since I hate stuffing her feet back in jammies and zipping her up when I am half asleep..doing half of it with my eyes shut anyway. 



1 comment:

  1. Thomas and Clara made me print out this picture to share with their classes at school. They pray for baby Ava every day. We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete