Monday, May 27, 2013

monday 5/27/2013

What a lovely day with my sweet Ava. She was awake for about 2 hours chatting with me. i gave her a baby massage with lavender lotion, and then sat her up in different positions to look around. Then she fell asleep spread eagle on my chest and periodically opened her eyes to see if I was still there. I talked to the nurse practitioner about weaning her oxygen because she does just fine even when its not in her nose. She may be rid of it tomorrow, but i wonder if they'll keep the cannula in place so they can give her a burst of oxygen when she desats. The doctor finally got on board with me, and we are going to start weaning clonadine tomorrow. It is a pretty harsh med and i don't think it has helped the tremors at all.
          corney picture i took of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment